How to Select a Bible Study For Your Group
with clarity and confidence
Are you overwhelmed by all of the Bible study options available?
Do you have a big pile of Bible study books to review?
How are you supposed to make the best decision for your group of women?
Should you pick one yourself, let women vote, delegate the process to a team?
The Bible study selection process used to be a struggle for me too until I figured out a process to highlight the best studies for our group.
I created the How to Select a Bible Study for Your Group Course to provide you with the tools you need to select your next study with clarity and confidence.
You'll learn how to review your Bible study options and the questions you need to ask to ensure the study you select is solid.
The how-to course for selecting the best Bible study for your group.
- 9 Practical Questions to Guide Your Search
- 6 Theological Questions You Need to Answer
- How to Create and Utilize a Bible Study Review Team
- The Pro's and Con's of Different Bible Study Selection Methods
- Sample Bible Study Schedules
- Sample Bible Study Surveys
Move forward with confidence knowing you've selected the best study for your women!
Get started now!
This course is for you if:
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- You're overwhelmed by all of the Bible study options available.
- You want your women to have input on your next Bible study selection.
- You'd like to assemble a team to guide your Bible study selections.
- You know your selections need to be reviewed, but you're not sure where to start.
What can I expect?
This course contains two teaching videos including slides and 11 downloadable PDFs.
Included worksheets, surveys, and forms may be used as-is or re-created to meet the needs of your ministry.
As a former teacher, you'll find my videos and resources are detailed and informative.
What leaders say about Cyndee’s resources:
I have received so much wonderful and pertinent information needed to lead effectively and inspirationally. Thank you so much for the guidance!! - Denise
As usual, your words are thought-provoking and provide good guidance. - Michele
I really appreciate Cyndee’s heart. Her desire to follow Christ and to love women well is obvious. The website is an invaluable treasure trove. - Anonymous
I’m just stepping into Lead Women’s Ministry, and you are a tremendous help! Love the Godly foundation of your messages. - Sherrie
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Cyndee Ownbey has led and attended countless Bible studies over the last 20+ years. She loves to encourage women to engage regularly in the Word.
Cyndee serves as a mentor to thousands of women’s ministry leaders through her website, podcast, and Facebook community, Women’s Ministry Toolbox. She is the best-selling author of Rethinking Women’s Ministry: Biblical, Practical Tools for Cultivating a Flourishing Community.
Cyndee currently serves on the women's ministry team in her local church.
Eliminate the stress and burden of selecting your next Bible study!