How to Select a Bible Study For Your Group
with clarity and confidence
The how-to course for selecting the best Bible study for your group.
- 9 Practical Questions to Guide Your Search
- 6 Theological Questions You Need to Answer
- How to Create and Utilize a Bible Study Review Team
- The Pro's and Con's of Different Bible Study Selection Methods
- Sample Bible Study Schedules
- Sample Bible Study Surveys
More forward with confidence knowing you've selected the best study for your women!
Cyndee Ownbey is a seasoned women's ministry leader and seasoned speaker. Her experience booking speakers, as well as being the speaker, gives her a unique perspective on the speaker search process.
The founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee serves as a Women's Ministry Mentor to thousands of women's ministry leaders through her website and Facebook group.
Cyndee teaches using a combination of short videos, text, and worksheets that leaders love.
This course is for you if:
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- You're overwhelmed by all of the Bible study options available.
- You want your women to have input on your next Bible study selection.
- You'd like to assemble a team to guide your Bible study selections.
- You know your selections need to be reviewed, but you're not sure where to start.
What can I expect?
This course contains two teaching videos including slides and 11 downloadable PDFs.
Included worksheets, surveys, and forms may be used as-is or re-created to meet the needs of your ministry.
As a former teacher you'll find my videos and resources are detailed and informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll now in "How to Select a Bible Study for Your Group"
and eliminate the stress and burden of selecting your next study!