How to Select a Bible Study For Your Group
with clarity and confidence
The how-to course for selecting the best Bible study for your group.
- 9 Practical Questions to Guide Your Search
- 6 Theological Questions You Need to Answer
- How to Create and Utilize a Bible Study Review Team
- The Pro's and Con's of Different Bible Study Selection Methods
- Sample Bible Study Schedules
- Sample Bible Study Surveys
More forward with confidence knowing you've selected the best study for your women!
Sharing tried-and-true, tips and ideas from almost 20 years of Women's Ministry, Cyndee provides clear, detailed training every Women's Ministry leader needs.
Founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee combines her teacher-training with lessons from the trenches. She is an expert at gathering and gleaning great information and tips to share with others serving in ministry.
This course is for you if:
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- You're overwhelmed by all of the Bible study options available.
- You want your women to have input on your next Bible study selection.
- You'd like to assemble a team to guide your Bible study selections.
- You know your selections need to be reviewed, but you're not sure where to start.
What can I expect?
This course contains two teaching videos including slides and 11 downloadable PDFs.
Included worksheets, surveys, and forms may be used as-is or re-created to meet the needs of your ministry.
As a former teacher you'll find my videos and resources are detailed and informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll now in "How to Select a Bible Study for Your Group"
and eliminate the stress and burden of selecting your next study!