This course provides a plan for:
8. How to select a Bible study
Sharing tried-and-true, tips and ideas from almost 20 years of Women's Ministry, Cyndee provides clear, detailed training every Women's Ministry leader needs.
Founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee combines her teacher-training with lessons from the trenches. She is an expert at gathering and gleaning great information and tips to share with others serving in ministry.
This course is for you if:
- Attendance in your group is steadily declining and you're at a loss of how to stop the exodus.
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- God's been dropping hints that you can no longer ignore and you're ready to step forward in obedience to start a Bible study in your home.
- Leading your Bible study group has become a struggle. Somewhere along the way you've lost control and want to get it back.
- No one's ever offered you any kind of small group leader training and you want to learn what you can do to be the best group leader possible.
- You're ready and willing to lead a Bible study group, but you've got no idea how to get started.
What can I expect?
Inside each module you'll find bite-sized videos addressing specific tips and topics that will help you improve your Bible study facilitator skills. (Check out the course curriculum below.)
Downloadable PDF files assist in note-taking and provide detailed information that supplement the video teachings. (Class members love the included email scripts!)
Additional resources are referenced, when applicable, for those desiring more information.