This course provides a plan for:
8. How to select a Bible study
Cyndee Ownbey is a seasoned women's ministry leader and seasoned speaker. Her experience booking speakers, as well as being the speaker, gives her a unique perspective on the speaker search process.
The founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee serves as a Women's Ministry Mentor to thousands of women's ministry leaders through her website and Facebook group.
Cyndee teaches using a combination of short videos, text, and worksheets that leaders love.
This course is for you if:
- Attendance in your group is steadily declining and you're at a loss of how to stop the exodus.
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- God's been dropping hints that you can no longer ignore and you're ready to step forward in obedience to start a Bible study in your home.
- Leading your Bible study group has become a struggle. Somewhere along the way you've lost control and want to get it back.
- No one's ever offered you any kind of small group leader training and you want to learn what you can do to be the best group leader possible.
- You're ready and willing to lead a Bible study group, but you've got no idea how to get started.
What can I expect?
Inside each module you'll find bite-sized videos addressing specific tips and topics that will help you improve your Bible study facilitator skills. (Check out the course curriculum below.)
Downloadable PDF files assist in note-taking and provide detailed information that supplement the video teachings. (Class members love the included email scripts!)
Additional resources are referenced, when applicable, for those desiring more information.