BUNDLE - Bible Study Facilitator Training & READ Bible Study for Groups
Perfect bundle for those leaders who want to use the READ Bible study with their small group and receive facilitator trainingWatch Promo
Please note: This course includes BOTH the complete Bible Study Facilitator Training AND the entire READ Bible Study for Groups Kit. Details about the READ Bible Study Kit for Groups can be found here.
The Bible Study Facilitator course provides a plan for:
1. Welcoming your group well
2. Dealing with difficult, disruptive, and despondent group members
8. How to select a Bible study
The READ Bible Study Kit for Groups includes:
1. 4 e-book set of materials
2. Everything you need to teach your women how to really READ and study the Bible on their own
3. Printable workbook for individual guided Bible study
4. Detailed suggestions and schedule for leading the weekly homework discussion
Cyndee Ownbey is a seasoned, well-loved Bible study leader. She has been attending and leading Bible studies in her local church and online for over 15 years. She is also a former Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) Small Group Leader. Cyndee understands what it takes to encourage and cultivate a flourishing Bible study community.
Founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee combines her teacher-training with lessons from the trenches. She is an expert at gathering and gleaning great information and tips to share with others serving in ministry.
Leaders love the combination of video, text, and worksheets in bite-size nuggets. This is the training every Bible Study leader needs!
This course is for you if:
- Attendance in your group is steadily declining and you're at a loss of how to stop the exodus.
- You're in a panic because you've been asked to lead a small group or Bible study at church.
- God's been dropping hints that you can no longer ignore and you're ready to step forward in obedience to start a Bible study in your home.
- Leading your Bible study group has become a struggle. Somewhere along the way you've lost control and want to get it back.
- No one's ever offered you any kind of small group leader training and you want to learn what you can do to be the best group leader possible.
- You're ready and willing to lead a Bible study group, but you've got no idea how to get started.
What can I expect?
Inside each module you'll find bite-sized videos addressing specific tips and topics that will help you improve your Bible study facilitator skills. (Check out the course curriculum below.)
Downloadable PDF files assist in note-taking and provide detailed information that supplement the video teachings. (Class members love the included email scripts!)
Additional resources are referenced, when applicable, for those desiring more information.