Women's Ministry Event Planning
From start to finish learn how to plan a great women's ministry event!
Great women's ministry events don't just happen, they take intentional planning and preparation.
Discover event planning techniques and secrets that will allow you and your team to execute an event with excellence.
This self-paced course contains EVERYTHING you need to plan your next women's ministry event - big or small!
From monthly meetings to retreats and conferences, you'll discover tips and ideas that will bless your planning team and the women that attend!
Sixteen information-filled units contain helpful videos and downloadable PDFs allowing you to create the ultimate planning binder for your event.
Leaders love that "everything is made easy to understand."
This course is for you if:
- You've been tasked with planning a women's ministry event.
- You'll be planning a women's ministry retreat or conference.
- You're a brand-new women's ministry leader and need some event planning ideas.
- You have some experience planning events, but want to fine-tune your planning techniques.
- Your last planning team struggled and you want to do things different the next time.
- You've fallen into a rut and need some different and fresh ideas.
Cyndee Ownbey is a seasoned women's ministry leader and seasoned speaker. Her experience booking speakers, as well as being the speaker, gives her a unique perspective on the speaker search process.
The founder of Women's Ministry Toolbox, Cyndee serves as a Women's Ministry Mentor to thousands of women's ministry leaders through her website and Facebook group.
Cyndee teaches using a combination of short videos, text, and worksheets that leaders love.